September 20, 2011

Do you have a zest for life? What's missing?

Do you remember a time when your life was zesty? Would you be described as enthusiastic, passionate?  

As women, it is so easy to fall into the rut of neglecting our bodies, our minds, our spirits. We say things like "I don't care" or "I don't have enough time" or "I wish!"

Reclaim your space, your voice! Shift from not caring to caring and take the time to engage yourself in a conversation ~ What do you want for yourself? How do you want your life to be? What action can you take to get you there?

Turn your wishes into plans!

I am facilitating a 10 week Self Discovery workshop based on the book the Artist's Way by Julia Cameron. This book transformed my life when I first read it in 2006 and many of the participants from our recent workshop are transforming as we speak!

“Enthusiasm is excitement with inspiration, motivation, and a pinch of creativity.” ~ Bo Bennett

Please feel free to contact me to learn more or to register directly by calling Christine at Shop and Talk at the Hair Port in Leamington 519-326-2952~ the Creative Cluster starts on October 6!

Enjoy and Embrace Your Life!

Kelly

*kelly@embraceyourlife.ca

No comments: