June 3, 2011

Taking steps forward together...

I haven't posted to my blog for a few months now.. lots has transpired! I participated and am wrapping up certification for a new coaching designation through the Life Purpose Institute and also facilitated the 12 week Artist's Way Creative Cluster! Both experiences were transformational!

In the darkness of many winter evenings since December, the two groups of women: my Coaching Buddies and the Creative Cluster, routinely met every week on Wednesdays and Thursday evenings. Together we laughed, cried and discovered ways to get on our true paths. Travelling solo is required at times along the journey but travelling with amazing, courageous partners is certainly uplifting. It isn't always easy to take the first step to where you want to go but when you take these steps in a group, we can be lifted higher than we imagined for ourselves as we share ideas, encouragment and enthusiasm.

“If you only do what you know you can do- you never do very much.” ~  Tom Krause

I am grateful for these two groups of women and all that was shared and learned as a result of us following our hearts and the nudges that brought us all together. Enjoy the perfect unfolding of life,

Kelly

2 comments:

Laurie said...

You are truly an inspiring woman, I had goosebumps reading your blog and for many different reasons that I will come to share with you and hopefully many others in the next little while.I absolutely couldn't agree more.Much love Laurie

Kelly MacLellan M.Sc. said...

Thank you Laurie! I am very glad that you enjoyed reading the post.. looking forward in wonderment :)