December 3, 2010

Taking Time Out

“How long should you try? Until.” ~ Jim Rohn

Greetings! Well this was the longest time between posts for over two years!! And wow did I miss writing and creating my posts! As I write this, I am finding it especially comforting and kind of thrilling to watch my words spill onto the page here again, I am excited to find the image to go along with the quote I have chosen. I am excited to post it and share my thoughts with the world! Your art - your creative expression is such a blessing and essential part of being happy and in the flow of life.

So what have I been doing for the last month and a half? I have been visualizing, clarifying, studying, meditating, talking with other women, life coaches and entrepreneurs and I have been reading - a lot! I am excited about what has transpired as a result of stepping back from my blog, the place where I share what is in my heart and instead taking time out and reflecting inward and reconnecting with what I want to say and how I say it.

The lesson learned: It is okay to take time out. Nurture yourself, listen to your needs, build your energy!

When things are uncertain in your life and the end does not seem possible, focus on finding a place within you to accept the situation. Fighting the issue or the people involved and wishing things were different doesn't work. Focus on finding the lesson involved - practice patience, forgivenss, wrap yourself in compassion and celebrate each moment looking for ways to be grateful for what is rather than what is not - yet.

The result - grace, peace, quiet hoping and when it is all over - you will be wiser.

Stay tuned for the upcoming Artist's Way Creative Cluster group to be held at the Leamington Art's Centre beginning on January 19, 2011 - email me if you are interested and want more information at kelly@embraceyourlife.ca. The flyer will be posted very soon :)

Enjoy and Embrace Your Life!

Kelly MacLellan M.Sc.


Kelly MacLellan M.Sc. is a transformational life coach, inspirational writer, career counsellor, retreat coordinator and author of "Follow Your Heart and Transform Your Life” to be released in Spring 2011.

3 comments:

tiffany(integrativehappiness.com) said...

what if I am interested but live to far away??? I have this book (have for years) and for some reason never read it.. but it keeps being brought up... can you offer this program to your fans:) who live far away???

Kelly MacLellan M.Sc. said...

Tiffany! I did think about offering this online as well :) I would love to have you participate - let me play around with the idea again. I will be in touch :) Merry Christmas to you! Talk soon, xo

Job said...

I read the article and I really liked it..
Thanks for the great post..
John.."Placement Papers