December 6, 2010

Celebrate the New Year & Join the Artist's Way Creative Cluster

Good Evening All,

I am very excited to begin sharing with you my passion about
this book the Artist's Way by Julia Cameron. I will be facilitating a workshop in Leamington, Ontario for artists and non-artists on Wednesday evenings beginning on January 19, 2011 at the Art's Centre.

This blog is all about embracing your life transition and who isn't experiencing some type of change of another! There are so many ways to get through life - it is possible to accept, embrace and enjoy the ride! 

This book contains exercises, thought provoking questions and activities to help navigate our way through the obstacles that prevent us from moving forward. The result is spectacular - a clear vision and connection to your intuition and creativity! I know this to be true as this book was the catalyst that triggered my transformational journey to the life I love today!

Please contact Chad Riley Gallery Director to register at (519) 326-2711 or email me at kelly@embraceyourlife.ca if you want more information about the group.

Enjoy! & Embrace Your Life!

With love Kelly MacLellan M.Sc.


Kelly MacLellan M.Sc. is a transformational life coach, inspirational writer, career counsellor, retreat coordinator and author of “Follow Your Heart and Transform Your Life” to be released in Spring 2011.

No comments: