June 4, 2009

Special Offer! Get $150 Off!


Get $150 off of the first month of Life Coaching! Have you been thinking about coaching but it hasn't felt like the right time? Why not use the summer months to indulge in taking time for yourself? The price is right, you can't lose! I guarantee results!

"Words can not express what a blessing Kelly has been for my life. Her gentle, guiding hand has helped me tremendously in taking my Virtual Assistant business - and all areas of my life - to the next level. I know I couldn't have done it with out her.

Through her encouragement and support - as well as the "Follow Your Heart" workbook and other resources Kelly offers - I have been able to clarify and streamline my goals and desires for my business and other areas of my life - and work to make those goals a reality.

I highly recommend Kelly to any professional woman looking to take her career to the next level!"

Carol D'Annunzio, VA
www.divineva.com/blog
Click here for more testimonials.

Contact me today for more information and to book your free 30 minute consultation!

Enjoy the day! Embrace Your Life!

Kelly McIntyre M.Sc.
Life/Career Coach

No comments: