Most men here are not shy in hiding their admiration for a beautiful woman. And time after time I have watched all shapes and sizes of women receiving this "admiration" and strutting and "workin' it" as they walk down the street. I am amazed and excited and inspired at the confidence that most women exude no matter what their weight or appearance.
I love watching their steady gaze, their tiny smirk and the slow, swinging of their hips. I am much more meek in my gait but I think a little has rubbed off :) Here is what I have learned so far while living in the Caribbean:
- Choose clothes that fit your form - avoid oversized baggy clothes!
- Experiment with different styles and colours ~ Have fun!
- Maintain a good posture, head held high and confident expression :)
- Accessorize girlfriend!!
- Avoid black and wear colour near your face
- Choose the right neck line for your body and stick with it!
Kelly McIntyre M.Sc.